20 MIN | 12 SERVINGS
1. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
2. Add KELLOGG'S® RICE KRISPIES® cereal. Stir until well coated.
3. Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool. Cut into 1-by-2½-inch rectangles.
4. Use cookie cutters to cut circles and stars. Dip the fronts of the stars into colored sugar to make starfish. Add candy eyes and a licorice mouth, adhering with frosting.
5. Cut two notches in some of the circles to make fish, forming a tail. Add a candy eye, licorice mouth and half a candy fruit slice for a fin. Cut mini marshmallows into thirds for scales. Attach everything to the Rice Krispies Treat® with frosting.
6. For the crabs, add red licorice legs, candy eyes and a black licorice mouth. Cut red candy fruit slices into crab claws and stick on the end of a toothpick. Stick the other end of the toothpick into the sides of the crab. Thread each treat on a bamboo skewer to make pops if desired.
In a microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Follow remaining steps above. Microwave cooking times may vary.
-For best results, use fresh marshmallows.
-1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow crème can be substituted for marshmallows.
-Diet, reduced calorie or tub margarine is not recommended.
-Store no more than two days at room temperature in airtight container.
-To freeze, place in layers separated by wax paper in airtight container. Freeze for up to 6 weeks. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.